What is MyGIS

Rick Levine Richard_D_Levine at RAYTHEON.COM
Tue Feb 8 10:03:45 EST 2005

Odd, I typed MyGIS into Google and the first thing back was this:

http://www.gis.com.my/

Rick

                      Gregor Mosheh
                      <stigmata_blackangel        To:       MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
                      @YAHOO.COM>                 cc:
                      Sent by: UMN                Subject:  [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] What is MyGIS
                      MapServer Users List
                      <MAPSERVER-USERS at LIS
                      TS.UMN.EDU>

                      02/07/2005 08:30 PM
                      Please respond to
                      Gregor Mosheh

I saw a mention of MyGIS in the ./configure and was
wondering about it. I ran it through Google, and got
nothing useful.

Is MyGIS a MySQL spatial extension, similar to
PostGIS? If so, where can I find more information
about it?