ogr2ogr

AJ Kertis akertis at GMAIL.COM
Tue Feb 15 13:35:18 EST 2005

That Command worked great for getting the information i needed. I just
don't know how to do something like that so my CompleteChain.shp that it
creates with ogr2ogr has what i did with -where 'fetype. It gives me a
message about

Error 1:Failed to identify field:fetype

So i'm not sure how i type this differently to get it to work with
ogr2ogr.

Thanks again,

AJ Kertis