SIZEUNITS in Perl Mapscript

Agneta Schick schick at SDAC.HANNOVER.BGR.DE
Fri Feb 18 09:05:50 EST 2005

> Agneta,
>
> Please have a look at the mapfile documentation section for symbolscale.
> All I meant on the previous post was to add symbolscale not replace
> anything with it. The symbolscale only acts as an indicator for when a
> symbol is to be drawn full size and without it the symbols will not
> scale. You should be able to revert back to your original mapfile and
> then add symbolscale to see if that has been the problem all along.

Lowell,

Yes, I see I missed putting SYMBOLSCALE in the map file.

Now it's there and I get the right circle size....to a certain extent.
When zooming in on top map it scales (almost) to the right size.
(It should circumference a square, but it slowly creeps inside as I zoom
in)
But when zooming in further, the circle doesn't scale on the other map
layers. It retains the size from the last zoom level from the top map layer.

Agneta