Newbie question

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Tue Feb 22 07:31:07 EST 2005

Hi Carl,

you need to create a tileindex for this with the gdaltindex utility.

See the following tutorial for more info (especially section Rasters and
Tile Indexing):

http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc/raster-howto.html

Best regards,
Bart