Help DXF to SHP

Eduardo Itza eduardo.itza at CFE.GOB.MX
Tue Feb 22 11:10:02 EST 2005

Before nothing Greetings: Good day

Excuse my ingles, is not good. I am of Mexico.
My Doubt is, I am working with a DXF that contains Line and Text,
the Text has certain orientacion, when I turn the DXF to SHP,
the text does not recognize orientacion that tapeworm in the DXF,
but which all the text is left horizontal.

Probe with MAPSCAN, CAD2SHAPE, ARCVIEW, my question already is,
if can be made this somebody to orient to me.

The conversion I make it to visualize it in the MapServer.

Thanks

 Eduardo Jesús Itzá Tec
          Informática
      División Peninsular