PHP/Mapscript Crash...

Benoît Toutain bf.toutain at FREE.FR
Thu Feb 24 07:54:54 EST 2005

Hi Corey,

I have the same pb as you.
Here is my configuration obtained with <?php
dl('php_mapscript.so');phpinfo(); ?>

MapServer version 4.2.5 OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=WBMP OUTPUT=SWF
SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT INPUT=EPPL7 INPUT=POSTGIS
INPUT=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE
($Revision: 1.194.2.6 $ $Date: 2004/08/25 16:27:43 $)

Is not there compatibity problems with freetype libraray and another one ?

Hope everybody can show us the right way ;-)

Best regards,

Benoît