IIS Config problem

Ken Lord kenlord at GMAIL.COM
Thu Feb 24 17:42:53 EST 2005

Hey V,

You're on the right track,  leave zlib with the other dll's.

Testing for the dll's by running mapserv.exe at a dos prompt has been
a standard thing to do that others have often suggested, it has saved
me more than once ... but obviously i wasn't missing zlib which
mapserver isn't using at that point. If none of the dll's had been in
the right place it would have made the error.

You are on to the next problem.

Check your .map file around line 381 and see if there are any
problems, or check the URL, or form submission that you are using to
view the website for an error that could relate to that part of the
map file.

Cheers,
Ken