Bug in msPOSTGISLayerGetShape?

Nilsson Bengt bengt.nilsson at AEROTECHTELUB.SE
Mon Feb 28 09:11:09 EST 2005

Hi,

I'm using mapserver 4.4.1together with postgis-1.0.0-rc1 under Apache on RH9.

When trying to get a single shape via GetFeature the server breaks with 'Premature end of script headers: /usr/local/apache/cgi-bin/mapserv'.

With a little bit of debugging I can see that it's msAddLine that fails, of two reasons actually; p->numlines is completely wrong and so is p->line. In my case 'msAddLine' is called by 'force_to_polygons' which in turn is called by 'msPOSTGISLayerGetShape'. Reset of p->numlines and p->line in 'force_to_polygons' seems to fix the problem but I suppose that it should be done somewhere else.

/Regards Bengt