Good GIS/Map Portal site?

Ethan Alpert ealpert at DIGITALGLOBE.COM
Mon Feb 28 15:48:32 EST 2005

I'm running IE, the next time I tried it worked so something on an
earlier sight must have borked my JRE requiring a restart.

-e

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard_D_Levine at raytheon.com
[mailto:Richard_D_Levine at raytheon.com]
Sent: Monday, February 28, 2005 1:33 PM
To: Ethan Alpert
Cc: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: RE: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Good GIS/Map Portal site?

Hmmm.  It worked in IE.  I then tried Firefox and it didn't crash, but
thought I need to install a JRE to display the map.  What are you
running? --Rick

                      "Ethan Alpert"

                      <ealpert at digitalg        To:
<Richard_D_Levine at raytheon.com>, <MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU>

                      lobe.com>                cc:

                                               Subject:  RE:
[UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Good GIS/Map Portal site?

                      02/28/2005 03:25

                      PM

http://www2.dmsolutions.on.ca/gmap/gmap75.phtml

This link crashes my browser :/