Projection trouble

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at CCGIS.DE
Sun Jan 2 07:17:03 EST 2005

Hi,
sorry I postet a wrong link. The problem can be seen here:
http://www.mapbender.org/testbed.html
I just added a box where the projection can be changed on the fly. Zoom
in to below 1:50000 and switch to WGS84 and everything looks fine, the
geometries from both servers overlap perfectly. Switch to GK3
(EPSG:31467) and there is that offset.

Arnulf.