Suggested Courses

Joseph Norris sirronj at PACBELL.NET
Mon Jan 3 11:09:32 EST 2005

To all,

With the help of many of you, I have completed my proof-of-concept and
it was well excepted by my company and clients - many thanks!  This
whole experiment has increased my interest in getting an understanding
of GIS - a better understanding.

Can any of you recommend an online course of study so that I might fill
in the gaps between my programmer knowledge which is greater and my
Geography/GIS knowledge which is limited?

Thank you very much for the help on the Lat/Long Teacher search map.