Projection trouble

Gayathri Swaminathan stisidore at GMAIL.COM
Tue Jan 4 18:10:28 EST 2005

Chris,
We had the exact same problem when dealing with WMS on a raster
layer...back in 2003 end sometime

A white offset appeared when projecting raster layer over our shape
layer...and we tracked it down to this file mapwmslayer.c at this
function, "msDrawWMSLayerLow" function (used to be just
msDrawWMSLayer....I think..)

The resolution on the float .12f on the map cell size when
reprojecting was not working for us.,. we had to increase
resolution..and then recompile mapserver...and the white bar went
away...

Gayathri