[UMN =?iso-8859-1?Q?=5FMAPSERVER-USERS]_Re:_[UMN=5FMAPSERVER-USERS]_Binaries_d?= on´t wor=?iso-8859-1?Q?don=B4t__work?=

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Wed Jan 5 06:59:41 EST 2005

Hi,

then there must be something wrong at your side (firewall?), since I can
easily download these zip files.

I see you are looking for Java Mapscript, so you can also try downloading
from:

http://hobu.stat.iastate.edu/mapserver/

e.g.:
http://hobu.stat.iastate.edu/mapserver/build_output/4_4_1/none/java.zip

If you can't download these, I would suggest trying to figure out what is
wrong with downloading files at your internet connection/computer.

Best regards,
Bart