projection parameters?

Jose Luis Portillo jporti68 at YAHOO.COM
Wed Jan 5 16:36:02 EST 2005

Hello All
Before I had work with proj=latlong data and had not problem, but now I am working with data which is in utm, zone 16, north, datum = nad27 and I am having problems, the data just doesn't appear in the map.
Can someone tell me which could be the right parameters that I need for this projection and the place where I should put this information within the .map
Best Regards
José Luis Portillo
Universidad Tecnológica Centroamericana
Tegucigalpa, Honduras