more than one oraclespatial connection

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Jan 6 03:39:18 EST 2005

Hi Merlijn,

I just tested in my setup and everything works fine when I have 2 layers
connecting to Oracle with a different filter.

Maybe you should change your DATA statement to something similar like:

DATA "LOCATIE FROM (SELECT * FROM GEMEENTEN) USING UNIQUE ID SRID 90112"

If you filter a dataset on an item, you need to include that column in
your select.

Best regards,
Bart