more than one oraclespatial connection

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Thu Jan 6 04:34:47 EST 2005

> Both layers connect to the same database and the same table, can that be a
> problem?

Hi Merlijn,

I don't think this is the problem, in my testcase I have the exact same
situation and it works fine.

What happens if you create two identical layers using a different name,
and first check if one the layer definitions works? Does it crash then as
well?

What's your environment (Windows/Linux) and are you using pre-compiled
binaries or your own binaries?

Best regards,
Bart