getting shapefiles from TIGER data?

Shashi Gireddy gireddy at GMAIL.COM
Fri Jan 7 12:25:36 EST 2005

I have sf3 data with me and i am trying to match them (associating all
sf3 data with the available shape files), but i have trouble in using
shp2mysql.pl i am getting following error message "can't locate
Shape.pm in @INC" i tried searching for shape at ppm, i got
Geo-Shapefile but it didn't worked.