Subscribe not working

ANDY CANFIELD andy_canfield at HOTMAIL.COM
Sat Jan 8 10:44:19 EST 2005

Thanks all. I finally got it apparently you need to separate your first and
last name with a space IE Andy Canfield vice AndyCanfield or it keeps not
registering you. It gives you an error but it still sends a confirm message
when you click the confirm message it gives you another massage and then
when you check your status you aren't registered. You have to go back to the
very first entry and make sure the name is a first amd last name with a
space between and then it works fine. After I make sure all the e-mails are
getting to the gmail account I'll undo this one. I was just trying to switch
all my lists and groups to the gmail where I can tag them. I've got 6
invites again if anybody wants to have a gmail account just e-mail me at
this account and not the entire list so we don't clog up the database with a
bunch of off topic gmail requests.
Thanks,
Andy