mapscript novice

Sean Gillies sgillies at FRII.COM
Tue Jan 11 10:28:17 EST 2005

On Jan 11, 2005, at 3:40 AM, Bel Sébastien wrote:

> ------_=_NextPart_001_01C4F7C9.72C0428A
>
> Hello everybody,
>
> i'm searching for any mapscript documentation or tutorial.=20
>
> I've used the good mapserver tutorial =
> (http://terrasip.gis.umn.edu/projects/tutorial)=20
> but now, i'd like to make a dynamic application with mapscript...
>
> Thanks for your help.
> Sebastien.

Sebastien,

If you are interested in mapscript for Python, Perl, et al. (not PHP),
please refer to the docs under

    mapserver/mapscript/doc/

in the MapServer source.  I also maintain them online at

   http://users.frii.com/sgillies/projects/mapscript/

PHP MapScript docs have a link from the front page of the MapServer web
site.

cheers,
Sean