TIFF displays and displays not

Stefan Schwarzer stefan.schwarzer at GRID.UNEP.CH
Wed Jan 12 08:20:55 EST 2005

Hi,

gush, what a strange thing. I have to TIFFs with a worldfile each.
Using PHP/MapScript, on my windows machine, both display nicely. On our
Linux machine however, only one of the two displays. When I select the
other, white space... Nothing.

I added one of the TIFFs only now, the other already a couple of days
ago. Sure, this can't be the reason. But .... Actually, I have no idea.
They are both 8 bit, and RGB color mode.

Any idea whatsoever? Thanks for letting me know. I am really stuck...

Stef

        _______________________________________

        Stefan Schwarzer
        GIS & Data Management