Need a php/mapscript example...

Jeff Portwine jdport at VERITIME.COM
Wed Jan 12 16:42:06 EST 2005

I know it can't be too difficult to do, but I'm having trouble figuring out
how to stick markers on points using mapscript/php.    I want to do
something sort of like in this demo,
http://gissv.cseas.kyoto-u.ac.jp/hanoi/hanoi.phtml.    As you can see they
have placed different colored stars around the map...  I have small gifs of
red and blue circles I'd like to stick at points on my map, and going
through the listing of classes and objects I just can't seem to get it.
Can anybody possibly post a small example of how this is done?    I have the
lat/long values for the points I want to mark.

Thanks a lot,
Jeff