Mapserver Installation on Mac OSX

William K woklist at CHARTER.NET
Thu Jan 13 16:13:39 EST 2005

Hi

Just this morning I updated my MapServer build pages.  It's now
up-to-date for MS 4.4.1 and building for PHP as an Apache module, and
includes a couple more libraries.  I also reorganized the sequence some
- I realized that my attempt to categorize the dependencies messed up
the build order of things, and that might be what caused you problems,
so I simplified it.

Feel free to ask me if you have questions.

On Jan 13, 2005, at 1:06 AM, Stefan Schwarzer wrote:

> I am looking for some instructions for dummies like me how to
> install=20
> PHP/Mapscript on Mac OSX. I found the URLs below, which helped me=20
> already a lot. But I haven't completely succeed though. Does anyone=20
> have perhaps an up-to-date "instruction & installation plan"? Would
> be=20=
>
> cool...
>
> http://webpages.charter.net/kyngchaos/macosx/index.html
> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?MacOS
> http://home.nc.rr.com/wwheaton/

-----
William Kyngesburye <kyngchaos at charter.net>
http://webpages.charter.net/kyngchaos/

All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.