New Mapserver Site

Ethan Alpert ealpert at DIGITALGLOBE.COM
Mon Jan 17 14:50:53 EST 2005

Great work!

glad to see there's another dbox fan out there :)

        -----Original Message-----
        From: UMN MapServer Users List
[mailto:MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU] On Behalf Of Wim Blanken
        Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 12:39 PM
        To: MAPSERVER-USERS at LISTS.UMN.EDU
        Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] New Mapserver Site

        Hello Mapserver users,

        Just to let you know, we have a new site here in the Netherlands
where we collect information about the waddensea region.
        The whole site has been made using open source software (o.i.
typo3 and mapserver).
        Part of this site is a map-module. It is still in dutch but the
planning is to create a multilangual site.
        If offers a browse and search interface to maps, texts and on
the fly charting of measurements.
        We created the module using the itasca workshop as an example
(because i love the speed and simplicity of CGI/dbox!).
        The url is: http://www.waddeninzicht.nl/gis

        Kind regards,

        Wim Blanken
        The Netherlands