Configure error when building for Apache DSO

Steven Monai stevem at SPATIALMAPPING.COM
Thu Jan 20 12:27:05 EST 2005

I think you have confused php_mapscript with PHP. It is PHP that is
compiled as an Apache DSO; php_mapscript is compiled as a dynamically-
loaded module of PHP. Drop the '--with-apxs' switch from your MapServer
configuration, and you might have better luck.

Hope this helped,
-Steve M.