troubles on some Oracle field names

Fernando S. fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Thu Jan 20 12:17:03 EST 2005

Hi Francesco,
    It's a strange problem. The problem can be in
msOracleSpatialLayerGetShape function or in msOracleSpatialLayerGetItems
function, where I created the "layer->items".
    I don't know but I believe that core of problem is with
"layer->items". I will check this problem and other little things for
the next commit.
    Thanks.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://g10.cttmar.univali.br - UNIVALI/CTTMAR