PHP Highlight list of Parcels Passed In

Abe Gillespie agillesp at VT.EDU
Sat Jan 22 19:04:32 EST 2005

For the red you need to setup the QUERYMAP.  For the PHP it will be
something like this:

$target = use_appropriate_string_func_to_conver_semi_to_pipe($parcels);
// $target should look like "1|2|3|4" ... where the numbers are the IDs.
$layer = $map->getLayerByName("parcels");
$layer->queryByAttributes("parcel_id_field", "/".$target."/",
MS_MULTIPLE);

Also, don't forget to add the TEMPLATE "x" tag in your LAYER definition.

I'm not a RegEx expert, so someone please put me in check if I'm
leading Steven astray.

-Abe