time queries with mapserver 4.4.1

Stefan Schwarzer stefan.schwarzer at GRID.UNEP.CH
Mon Jan 24 09:53:49 EST 2005

An interesting feature. But that means if I have a (statistical) data
set with data available for 30 different years (1970-2000), I would
have to define 30 WMS layers, right?

> On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 10:42:07AM -0500, Yewondwossen Assefa wrote:
>>> I'm still unsuccessful in trying to understand how to make a time
>>> query in mapserver 4.4.1, and I'd appreciate any help on the subject.
>> There is a doc explaining the current wms time support in Mapserver
>> at :
>> http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/doc/wms-time-support-howto.html
>
> Excellent, thank you.
>
> *blush*
>
> I have to wonder how I've kept missing that link, though :-/
>
> --
> Trond Michelsen

        _______________________________________

        Stefan Schwarzer