Zoom to custom extent - PHP

Kevin Grootendorst kgrootendorst at BAIRD.COM
Mon Jan 24 10:26:16 EST 2005

Basically, I'm trying to follow the GMAP example since they have a similar
feature - but trying to mimic the GMAP is way too complicated.
I'm giving up on this task - it's taking too long.

Thanks for your help.

______________________________

Kristjan Annus <kristjan at tarkvarastuudio.ee>
01/24/2005 02:03 AM

Kevin Grootendorst <kgrootendorst at BAIRD.COM>
cc

Subject
Re: Zoom to custom extent - PHP

Have you printed out the values  of $dfMinX, $dfMinY, $dfMaxX, $dfMaxY
to make shure
they arriwe correctly?
And the SetMapExtents function - I assume its your own function what is
the code of
this function doing?

Kristjan