Export a Web Map Context document?

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Mon Jan 24 09:19:25 EST 2005

Hello,

I'm not aware of any tool that will convert one to the other automatically.

Currently, as you guessed, the saveMapContext() function only saves the
WMS layers in the WMC. This is because it is designed to be used on the
client side.

So you may either write the WMC file by hand from the Capabilities or
build a WMS-client mapfile and save the WMC file from it.

Thanks
Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix            jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca
DM Solutions Group               http://www.dmsolutions.ca/