php-mapscript tile indexing

Kristjan Annus kristjan at TARKVARASTUUDIO.EE
Wed Jan 26 02:22:32 EST 2005

    $layers = $map->getLayersIndexByGroup('IGBP_MOD12Q1');
    if ($layers) {
    while ($lr = each($layers)) {
        $oCurrLayer = $map->getLayer($lr[1]);
        $oCurrLayer->set( "status", 1);
       this line might be needed if you have done $map->draw() allready
:  $oCurrLayer->draw( $image);
    }
    }