MapServer and Oracle Spatial

Fernando S. fsimon at UNIVALI.BR
Wed Jan 26 03:41:48 EST 2005

Hi,
    I believe that the problem can be with the webserver variables.
    Here in my server needed to set in httpd.conf of apache this variables:
SetEnv ORACLE_SID flserver
SetEnv ORACLE_BASE /oracle
SetEnv ORACLE_HOME /oracle/product/10.1.0/client_1/
SetEnv ORA_NLS33 /oracle/product/10.1.0/client_1/nls/data/
SetEnv NLS_LANG AMERICAN_AMERICA.WE8ISO8859P1
SetEnv LD_LIBRARY_PATH
"/oracle/product/10.1.0/client_1/lib:/lib:/usr/lib:/usr/local/lib"
     Thanks.

Fernando Simon
Mapserver and Oracle Spatial developer
G10 - Laboratorio de Computacao Aplicada - Brazil
http://g10.cttmar.univali.br - UNIVALI/CTTMAR