SWIG mapscript request/bug? - WORKAROUN D

Lowell Filak lfilak at MEDINACO.ORG
Wed Jan 26 11:33:19 EST 2005

The following message was sent by "Ryan, Adam" <ARyan at CO.LINN.OR.US> on
Wed, 26 Jan 2005 08:25:58 -0800.

Adam,

I confused it, forget I said anything. I shouldn't have replied until
the novocain wears off.

Lowell