Zoom to custom extent - PHP

Kevin Grootendorst kgrootendorst at BAIRD.COM
Wed Jan 26 15:12:22 EST 2005

Bill,
OK.  This makes sense.

But, using the following statement:
If ( isset( $HTTP_FORM_VARS['doQuickZoom']) && $HTTP_FORM_VARS
['doQuickZoom'] == "1" )
This returns a false, and the QuickZoom php code is not executed.

Using this statement:
If ( isset( $HTTP_FORM_VARS['doQuickZoom']) && $HTTP_FORM_VARS
['doQuickZoom'] == "" )
Also returns a false.

Using this statement:
If ($HTTP_FORM_VARS['doQuickZoom'] == "")
Returns a TRUE - and the php code is executed.  But the map does not draw
to the desired extents.  It just refreshes the current map extent.

Thanks.

Kevin