installation problems [was Re: Example Maps]

Julien-Samuel Lacroix jlacroix at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Tue Jan 25 09:21:51 EST 2005

Hi,

Check the installation instruction for your OS:
http://mapserver.gis.umn.edu/cgi-bin/wiki.pl?PHPMapScript

Normally adding --enable-force-cgi-redirect to your configure command
should do the job.

Thanks
Julien

Julien-Samuel Lacroix            jlacroix at dmsolutions.ca