Zoom to custom extent - PHP

William Bronsema wbronsema at DMSOLUTIONS.CA
Thu Jan 27 06:38:25 EST 2005

Kevin,

PHP variables are case sensitive.  I just took a quick peek at the code you
sent me earlier.  Your app uses $http_form_vars not $HTTP_FORM_VARS.

Try changing to $http_form_vars and let me know how it goes.

Regards,
Bill

William A. Bronsema, C.E.T.
Applications and Software Development,