layers are not drawn

Alex Chimarios alhim at INTRACOM.GR
Thu Jan 27 08:50:50 EST 2005

Hi,

I am trying to port mapscript to arm-linux for iPAQ PDA in order to create a
demo application loading just one map.

I have cross-compiled for arm-linux the following libraries :
proj-4.4.7
gdal-1-1-9
freetype2
gd-2.0.25 with png, jpeg and freetype support

I have used libpng ,lipjpeg, libX11 and libxpm from binaries coming with
Familiar Linux distro for PDA.

Finally I cross-compiled mapserver and mapscript.

However, when I try to run a simple program in mapscript, the map is drwan
without any layers on it!!! Just the background .

Can you give me a tip ? I think it may be a lib error. Which lib is
responsible if layers are not drawn ?

p.s : this is my map file :

MAP

NAME Mediteranean