layers are not drawn

Alexandros Chimarios alhim at INTRACOM.GR
Thu Jan 27 09:09:27 EST 2005

Thanx for answering  Jeff,

actually I don't use the mapserv CGI application but Python mapscript.
Therefore I dont think so that the problem has to do with the user's
permisions. I run everything as a root. There must be a problem with some lib
propably.