netCDF in a mapfile

Lowe, D (Dominic) D.Lowe at RL.AC.UK
Fri Jan 28 09:41:40 EST 2005

Hi,

Finally got round to checking this out.
The gdalinfo -mm flag returns nan, nan. However if I do an ncdump on the
file I can see that there are  values in there too.

Are NaN values likely to cause any problems?

Dominic

gdalinfo gives:
Driver: GMT/GMT NetCDF Grid Format
Size is 1599, 1139
Coordinate System is `'
Origin = (55.983000,-27.533100)
Pixel Size = (0.00498300,-0.00433300)
Corner Coordinates:
Upper Left  (  55.9830000, -27.5331000)
Lower Left  (  55.9830000, -32.4683870)
Upper Right (  63.9508170, -27.5331000)
Lower Right (  63.9508170, -32.4683870)
Center      (  59.9669085, -30.0007435)
Band 1 Block=1599x1 Type=Float32, ColorInterp=Undefined
    Computed Min/Max=nan,nan

--
NERC DataGrid
Rutherford Appleton Lab,