Getting MapServer working (PHP MapScript)

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 1 13:40:41 EDT 2005

I never see "didn't die."  :(  Also, I've tried turning on every
option for logging that I can think of and am getting nothing.  I've
turned on everything in Apache and thumbed through php.ini and turned
on everything I could find there.  Nothing.