several zoom

Lowell Filak lfilak at MEDINACO.ORG
Thu Jun 2 14:27:44 EDT 2005

The following message was sent by Mehdi Kiman <oubinny at HOTMAIL.COM> on
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 13:50:56 +0000.

> Hello,
>
> I want to make several zoom in my map on the same point.
> I used the mapObj ZoomPoint() :
> $map->zoompoint(3,$my_point,$map->width,$map->height,
> 		                     $map->extent);
> I cant' zoom serveal times, but one time only.
>
> I give for you a simple exemple. we have a map of Europe, i want to
see the
> town of Paris.
> I click in France, i got a zoom of France and after in i can to click on
> Paris area
>
> Can you help me ?

Mehdi,

Does the output of your script produce an html page with the image as an
'input' or just a static 'img' tag?
The image needs to be an input to be able to 'click' on it in order to
zoom in a second time.

Lowell