time series representations in Mapserver

Gerry Creager N5JXS gerry.creager at TAMU.EDU
Fri Jun 3 19:33:56 EDT 2005

A combination of user interface and cartography.  I don't want to
reinvent the UI wheel, so to speak.  We use a PostGIS database, so
timestamps are available already; backend should be OK.
Cartographically speaking, do we attempt this with Flash, or is the
timeseries WMS stuff ready for prime time?

Thanks!
gerry

Gerry Creager -- gerry.creager at tamu.edu