Updating MapServer Source - How is this done?

Bart van den Eijnden bartvde at XS4ALL.NL
Sat Jun 4 16:09:26 EDT 2005

Hi Bob,

it is "common practice" to open up a bugzilla entry for this, and after
that you might send an announce e-mail with a link to the bugzilla entry
to the Mapserver-dev list with a summary.

Somebody with CVS commit rights (most probably the default person assigned
to the Mapserver module for which the patch applies) could pick up your
patch/change and then include it in the main sources.

Best regards,
Bart