Raster/Oracle Spatial Layer Problems.

Owens, Ryan J NWD02 CONTRACTOR Ryan.J.Owens at NWO02.USACE.ARMY.MIL
Fri Jun 10 11:19:19 EDT 2005

Hello List,

I'm having difficulty implementing a specific combination of a raster and
Oracle Spatial data layer.

I have two layers: one raster layer and one oracle spatial point layer.  Both
layers function properly, except for some projection issues that I will fix
later.  When I go to add METADATA attributes to the oracle spatial layer, I
get an "internal server error".  When I comment out the raster layer, the
oracle spatial layer functions properly with the metadata.  When I comment
out the oracle spatial layer along with the metadata, the raster layer
functions properly.  But they do not work together.  Does anyone have any
idea what is happening?

Ryan