Attribute Query SDE Layer

Harold Jhon Jairo Velásquez Vanegas hvelasquezv at CAR.GOV.CO
Fri Jun 10 13:15:08 EDT 2005

Hello to all,

I hope that they can help to solve this problem me, I have working an
application in mapserver reading the data of shapefiles. Now, I am migrating
the application so that it reads the ARCSDE 9.0 data.  The application draws
the map without problems, but when attempt to query layer by attributes,
generates to me an CGI error and does not work.

CGI Error

The specified CGI application misbehaved by not returning a complete set of
HTTP headers. The headers it did return are:

I running Mapserver in windows XP with IIS

mapserv -v

MapServer version 4.4.2 OUTPUT=GIF OUTPUT=PNG OUTPUT=JPEG OUTPUT=PDF
OUTPUT=SWF

SUPPORTS=PROJ SUPPORTS=FREETYPE SUPPORTS=WMS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WMS_CLIENT
SUPPORTS

=WFS_SERVER SUPPORTS=WFS_CLIENT SUPPORTS=WCS_SERVER INPUT=SDE INPUT=POSTGIS
INPU

T=OGR INPUT=GDAL INPUT=SHAPEFILE

This is the layer

LAYER

  NAME regional

  CONNECTIONTYPE sde

  CONNECTION 'dbsiam,port:5151,esri_sde,gis_visor,gis_visor,SDE.DEFAULT'

  DATA 'gis_propietario.territoriales_car,shape'

  TOLERANCE 3

  TYPE Polygon

  STATUS on

HEADER 'template/regional_header.html'

FOOTER 'template/regional_footer.html'

TEMPLATE 'template/regional_query.html'

  METADATA

    "Layer_title"    "Oficinas Territoriales"

  END

      CLASS

          COLOR 0 204 153

        OUTLINECOLOR 0 0 0

     END  # CLASS

END  # LAYER

And the URL query is

<http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?qstring=GUALIVA+Y+MAG.+MEDIO+%28VILLET
A%29&Submit=Enviar&qitem=TERRITORIA&mode=ITEMNQUERY>
http://localhost/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?qstring=GUALIVA+Y+MAG.+MEDIO+%28VILLETA
%29&qitem=TERRITORIA&mode=ITEMNQUERY&qlayer=regional

&map=c%3A%2Finetpub%2Fwwwroot%2Fmapas_generales%2Fregional.map&savequery=tru
e&mapext=shapes

Thanks,

Harold Jhon Jairo Velásquez Vanegas

Subdirección de Información y Planeación

e-mail: hvelasquezv at car.gov.co