Please help me!, how to use processlegendtemplate in php-mapscript ?

Carlos Eduardo Sibaja Salazar carloseduardo at COSTARRICENSE.CR
Mon Jun 13 12:47:53 EDT 2005

Hi list.
 I need to generate a html legend in my application. I'm using php-
 mapscript. I have been reading about it and is supposed that I must use
 the processlegendtemplate function, but I haven't found an example of how
 to use it. I don't know what parameters i have to send in the function.
 Please somebody tell me which are the steps that i have to follow to make
 a html legend.
 Thanks for your help.!!