Problem with phpmapscript on Windows

Whacharachai Prawatlertudom forreceiveonly at YAHOO.COM
Mon Jun 13 23:01:54 EDT 2005

Hi every body

I have a strange problem with mapscript involved in
following content

1. I use MS4W with MapServer 4.2
2. I config Mapscript to be call with PHPModule rather
than CGI
3. I create a web application to manage map with zoom
pan identified
4. when two clients use identify function at the
exactly same time, Apache is down!!!
5. I check error log and found the problem come from
'ms_newmapobj' function
6. The above problem not happen when I use Linux with
same Mapserver version and same applicationcode

does any body ever meet this problem or any comment
please tell me, thank a lot.

Billy Gaton