Mapserver and the fly conversion of 24bit RGB raster images to 8bit colormapped format

sylvain.perrinel sylvain.perrinel at AGRICULTURE.GOUV.FR
Tue Jun 14 03:30:47 EDT 2005

Oki thanks,

Gdalinfo stops on the third band :

"...
Band 1 block=10000x1 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Red
	Overviews: arbitrary
Band 2 block=10000x1 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Blue
	Overviews: arbitrary
Band 3 block=10000x1 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=Green
	Overviews: arbitrary

and does not say anything. It does not return to the prompt as if it was
searching something...

I will upgrade to the SDK 3.2beta version.

--
Sylvain Perrinel
Ministère de l'Agriculture et de la Pêche