incorporating Rosa into my mapscript app

Andy Canfield andy.canfield at GMAIL.COM
Wed Jun 15 17:16:49 EDT 2005

What specifically are you looking for? I can probably answer specific
questions as I use it pretty heavily and have extended it to meet my
needs here. Also DM solutions (had/has?) a GMap demo that uses Rosa
when in Java mode and all that code (was/is?) available for download.
I don't know the status of GMap but perhapse somebody else on the list
can put up a link to it if DM Solutions still runs it actively.