Mapserver/Mapscript 4.6 Compiling Problem

Paul Servant pservant at REFRACTIONS.NET
Thu Jun 16 14:48:52 EDT 2005

Hello,

I've compiled mapserver 4.6 with no problems but I've noticed when mapscript
compiles it throws the following warnings when I permform a make:

php_mapscript.c: In function `php3_ms_img_pasteImage':
php_mapscript.c:6267: warning: implicit declaration of function
`php_gd_gdImageColorExact'
php_mapscript.c:6271: warning: implicit declaration of function
`php_gd_gdImageColorTransparent'
php_mapscript.c:6274: warning: implicit declaration of function
`php_gd_gdImageCopy'
php_mapscript.c: In function `php3_ms_img_saveImage':
php_mapscript.c:5997: warning: 'tmp' might be used uninitialized in this
function

Where are the functions php_gd_gdImageColorExact,
php_gd_gdImageColorTransparent, and php_gd_gdImageCopy defined?

It seems when I try running kamap and it tries to load the php_mapscript.so
file it throws the following warning and error:

PHP Warning:  dl(): Unable to load dynamic library
'/usr/lib/php4/php_mapscript.so' - /usr/lib/php4/php_mapscript.so: undefined
symbol: php_gd_gdImageCopy in /home/www/mapserv/htdocs/kamap/init.php on line 41
PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  ms_newmapobj() in
/home/www/mapserv/htdocs/kamap/init.php on line 44

I compiled mapserver with the following configure statement:

./configure --with-gdal=/usr/local/bin/gdal-config
--with-ogr=/usr/local/bin/gdal-config
--with-postgis=/opt/pgsql/8.0/bin/pg_config --with-proj --with-wfs
--with-wfsclient --with-wmsclient --with-threads
--with-curl-config=/usr/bin/curl-config --with-php=/usr/include/php
--without-tiff

Has anyone else seen this problem?  Is there anything wrong with my
configure statement?  Is there a relation between the compiling problems and
the php dynamic loading errors?

Cheers,
Paul