[off-topic] Minimum C# for MapScript

Abe Gillespie abe.gillespie at GMAIL.COM
Thu Jun 16 21:10:46 EDT 2005

www.codeproject.com is one of the best resources out there.  There's
also www.gotdotnet.com.

I love C#!  I can't wait until I get a chance to *really* use
MapScript.NET.  Thus far I've created a little desktop app that
displays maps, allows remedial navigation, and layer control.
Unfortunately the API is not thread-safe and causes problems when used
in ASP.NET.  (ASP.NET has a very funkaliscious threading system ...
though Mono's ASP.NET may be better; haven't tried it)

-Abe